Sojade Organic Cooking Cream 200ml
This delicious organic cream alternative is 100% dairy free but just as rich and creamy as single cream. Use in recipes in place of dairy single cream, pour over puddings or whisk into sauces, it is silky in texture and tastes just like dairy cream.
Using water from a spring under the factory, Sojade make everything using French organic soya, grown by farmers they have a long standing relationship with. All their stuff is GM free, and they’ve even got their very own wind turbine to help them reduce their carbon emissions.
- Gluten free
- GMO free
About the brand
Sojade is a family owned company based in France which produces organic, dairy-free desserts, yoghurts and drinks.
We have been growing organically for over 35 years and has a strong knowledge of organic farming and production.
We are committed to being environmentally friendly
- A wind turbine has been set up on the site in order to reduce our environmental footprint
- Our lorries use biodiesel fuel and all of our drivers are trained in eco-friendly driving techniques. -10% drop in carbon emissions since 2012
- Pots are partially made with recycled and recyclable cardboard
- Bisphenol A- and phthalate-free packaging
Using water from a spring under the factory, Sojade make everything using French organic soya, grown by farmers they have a long standing relationship with
- Sojade’s organic soya is grown in France and guaranteed GMO-free.
- Sojade’s organic rice is grown in France and guaranteed GMO-free.
- Our sugar, chocolate, cocoa and coffee are all sourced from fair-trade suppliers
- 100% French hemp
- The fruit purées used in our plant-based fruit desserts are made by us in the Haute-Savoie region of France