- Hergestellt aus in Italien gefertigtem, Ecolabel-zertifiziertem veganen Leder, das den Normen Oeko Tex 100 und REACH entspricht
- Durchgängiges synthetisches, veganes Futter mit Isolierung aus Schafwolle.
- Knöchel durch gepolsterten Bund und Zunge gestützt
- Griffige, strapazierfähige und biegsame TR-Laufsohlen, die sich gut für längere Spaziergänge und Wanderungen eignen
- Gepolsterte, nicht komprimierende Innensohlen aus recyceltem Kautschuk
Our carbon neutral Dock Boots are a casual trekking boot ideal for weekend exploring trips.
Worn by our customers across the world from the great US National Parks to the coastal paths and countryside of the National Trust open spaces in the UK.
We have extended the popular insulated format to the chestnut colourway. Choose the insulated option for when you need that extra level of protection from the cold.
Our Insulated Dock Boots are lined with Primaloft insulation made from 90% recycled content, they keep your feet warm down to freezing conditions.
Your feet are also kept cosy with a thick, soft vegan fur lining that lines all the interior down to your toes. Deep squishy insoles that don’t crush down help make these boots comfy enough to wear all day. Just as well they are great to wear in urban environments too, as you won’t want to take them off in the week ;)
We have developed our Dock Boots since they were first introduced in 2015 refining the fit, quality and comfort. This is what we call slow fashion, and these boots are better because of it.
They have a slightly wider fit, so you can wear them with a walking sock, and to allow for your feet to swell a little if you get hot. The toe box is round and a little extra volume so your feet are not restricted or packed in.
Deep tread TR outsoles with lugs give you traction from dusty paths to muddy fields.
Wrap the extra long, extra strong laces around the metal speed hooks so the soft padded collar hugs on your leg supporting your ankle.
You should expect these boots to last you years. We can say that because we have customers who have had these years, and are still enjoying them.